Doctor of Philosophy
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
- Counselor Education and Supervision (CACREP Accredited)
- Dissertation – The Development and Validation of the Preference for Adherence to Theoretical Orientation Scale (PATOS)
Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA
- Virginia Board of Counseling Board Member 2017-Present
- Virginia Board of Counseling State of Virginia (LPC) License #0701005266
- Florida TLHT Licensed Mental Health Counselor TPMC #1739
- Maryland Board of Professional Counselors & Therapist (LCPC) #LC12721
- Center for Credentialing & Education Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) Certificate #2098
- Center for Credentialing & Education Human Services-Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCP) Certificate #4925
- Center for Credentialing & Education Board Certified Tele-Mental Health Provider (BC-TMH) Certificate # 1930
National Clinical Mental Health Counseling Exam (NCMHCE) Tutoring
We offer one-on-one, group tutoring services, as well as 3-hr weekend workshops. Utilizing a simulation format, we provide training that works on conceptualizing how to pass the exam….We help you understand the fundamental process of information gathering and decision making. The basics of the counseling process are put into application.
- Individual Session $75/session: One session is going through 1 counselingexam.com simulation….each selection and non-selection is discussed to identify what makes a selection correct…and what makes a selection incorrect.
- Group Session $45/session (must have 2 or more individuals): One session is going through 1 counselingexam.com simulation….each selection and non-selection is discussed to identify what makes a selection correct…and what makes a selection incorrect. Each member individually manages a section independently.
- 3-hr weekend workshop $135/workshop: One workshop looks at multiple simulations covering specific dynamics of: family, individual, group, children, and couples. Tips to pass the exam and test areas of administrative/ethics of counseling is defined.